Mechanics of History

Blog devoted to promote use of economics and game theory tools to understand the history, and to predict future events.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Strange physics phenomena

For 10 month since July 2007 I observe a strange phenomena:
a time runs as somebody tuned on a fast forward function or as in dilatation effect in Einstein theory. Watches and people goes normal but every work takes me twice as much time as before (or worse).

Example: I am going to grocery for shopping which shoul tak me about 30 minutes (1/2 hour) and when I am back home my watch shows that I was out for 2 hours. My speed is of course much slower than "c" (light speed).

Also many trees flowers (several years old) and birds appear from nowhere every week in my vicinity (an general in Warsaw, the capital of Poland), and nobody except me notice this - so there are some positives.

By the way: Famous phisician Everett just died (yesterday I guess) - my grndmother also (5th April, Saturday).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home